Facilities open to guests include:
- 25 Metre heated indoor swimming pool
- Cardio Zone with extensive range of state-of-the-art equipment
- Free weights room
- More than 100 classes per week
- Keiser Cycle Studio
- Badminton Courts (advance booking required)
- Sauna & Steam Room
Guests may also use the Pilates Studio and Massage & Beauty Therapy for an additional fee. All classes are subject to availability. Use of these facilities is subject to satisfactory completion of a health questionnaire and is at the discretion of the YMCA Club Management.
Children at Central YMCA Club
All children under the age of 18 are not permitted to use gym equipment or take part in fitness classes. Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all time. Children under 16 can only use the swimming pool with adult supervision at specific times (please check with the reception desk at Central YMCA club).
Free Gym Access for Kids (12 Years and Under)
- During Easter, May half-term and Summer Holidays, children 12 and under, staying at St Giles London Hotel, enjoy free access to the Central YMCA Club, when accompanied by paying adult. Guests at St Giles London hotel who are 13 years of age and older pay a discounted rate of £5 per entry to Central YMCA club. Valid for up to 2 children per paying adult during 8 – 28 April; 27 – 31 May; 20 July – 31 August, 2019
Price: Guest rate is £5 per entry (purchase made via token machine in hotel lobby)
Club Hours of Operation:
6:30am – 10:00pm Weekdays
10:00am – 8:00pm Saturday
10:00am – 6:30pm Sunday
Early Closure – Thursday 6th June 2019:
The fitness centre will be closing early on 6th June for a private staff celebration in honour of the YMCA’s 175th Birthday!
Use of all facilities will end at 3pm
The club will close it’s doors at 3:30pm
Leisure facilities operate restricted hours on Public Holidays, Christmas and Easter periods. The Club is fully closed on Good Friday, Easter Saturday and Sunday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day. Club hours of operation are subject to change without prior notice and are at the discretion of Central YMCA.
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7343 1700