Stay Safe, Stay St Giles
Our Stay Safe, Stay St Giles Programme is an evolution of our commitment here at St Giles Boulevard to prioritize and protect the health, safety, and well-being of our staff, guests, partners, and community.
Recognizing that recent challenging times called for further safeguards, we conducted a thorough review of our existing protocols, and procedures, to comply with Government directives and recommendations from Health Organisations. With the development of our Stay Safe, Stay St Giles programme, you, our St Giles Family, can be confident of an elevated level of safety in your St Giles Experience.
- Flexible Rates – Book direct with confidence, our hotel offers flexible rates that include free cancellations. Some of our promotions may offer complimentary late check out. Policies vary by rate and promotion and are subject to availability
Welcome Back – On arrival you will be greeted with our warm and friendly welcome and new changes to ensure your safe stay.
- All guests visiting our hotels are required to wear Face masks in all public areas of the hotels, including restaurants, with the exception when seated and eating at tables
- Hand Sanitising stations are provided in public areas
- Contactless payment options, check-in, check out and concierge requests are carried out where possible
- Increased cleaning and enhanced sanitisation in public areas with extra attention to high touch surfaces
Rest Well – We’ve enhanced our cleaning and sanitising procedures, while adding extra measures for your wellbeing and a safe-stay experience.
- Deep cleaning of rooms and bathrooms with enhanced disinfection and extra cleaning of high touch surfaces and items.
- Housekeeping Service
- Limited Housekeeping Service – At St Giles Boulevard Hotel services are provided every alternate day
- Bed linens and towels are washed at high temperature (70°C minimum) to kill any potential germs, virus, and bacteria
- Complimentary hand sanitizing gel and hygiene kits are available at the front desk
- Comprehensive hygiene and safety training to ensure consistent adherence across all positions. Training is continuously reviewed and enhanced to meet evolving guidelines
- Ongoing temperature and symptoms monitoring of our team
- Hand sanitiser stations are placed throughout staff areas
- Enhanced cleaning with increased frequency of staff areas, high touch equipment, and shared tools