Stay Safe, Stay St. Giles
Our Stay Safe, Stay St. Giles Programme is an evolution of our commitment here at St. Giles Southkey to prioritize and protect the health, safety, and well-being of our staff, guests, partners, and community.
Recognizing that this challenging time calls for further safeguards, we conducted a thorough review of our existing protocols, and procedures, to comply with Government directives and recommendations from Health Organisations. With the development of our Stay Safe, Stay St. Giles programme, you, our St. Giles Family, can be confident of an elevated level of safety in your St. Giles Experience.
- Flexible Rates – Book direct with confidence, our hotel offers flexible rates that include free cancellations
Welcome – On arrival you will be greeted with our warm and friendly welcome and new changes to ensure your safe stay.
- All guests visiting our hotel are required to wear Face masks in all indoor areas of the hotel, including restaurants, with the exception when seated and eating at tables
- Hand Sanitizing stations are provided in public areas
- Contactless payment options, check-in, check out and concierge requests are carried out where possible
- Increased cleaning and enhanced sanitisation in public areas with extra attention to high touch surfaces
Rest Well – We’ve enhanced our cleaning and sanitising procedures, while adding extra measures for your wellbeing and a safe-stay experience.
- Deep cleaning of room and bathroom with enhanced disinfection and extra cleaning of high touch surfaces and items
- Housekeeping Service
- Limited Housekeeping Service – At St. Giles Southkey services are provided every alternate day
- Bed linens and towels are washed at high temperature (70°C minimum) to kill any potential germs, virus and bacteria
- We have reduced in room collateral and have made some services on request through IPTV
- Complimentary hand sanitizing gel is available at the front desk
- Comprehensive hygiene and safety training to ensure consistent adherence across all positions. Training is continuously reviewed and enhanced to meet evolving guidelines
- Ongoing temperature and symptoms monitoring of our team
- Hand sanitiser stations are placed throughout staff areas
- Enhanced cleaning with increased frequency of staff areas, high touch equipment, and shared tools