Stay Safe, Stay St Giles
Our Stay Safe, Stay St Giles Programme is an evolution of our commitment here at St Giles Hotels to prioritize and protect the health, safety, and well-being of our staff, guests, partners, and community.
Recognizing that this challenging time calls for further safeguards, we conducted a thorough review of our existing protocols, and procedures, to comply with Government directives and recommendations from Health Organisations. With the development of our Stay Safe, Stay St Giles programme, you, our St Giles Family, can be confident of an elevated level of safety in your St Giles Experience.
- Flexible Rates – Book direct with confidence, our hotel offers flexible rates that include free cancellations
Welcome to St Giles London – On arrival you will be greeted with our warm and friendly welcome and new changes to ensure your safe stay.
- We recommend that all guests visiting our hotel to wear a face mask in all public areas of the hotels, including restaurants, with the exception when seated and eating at tables
- Hand Sanitizing stations are provided in public areas
- Contactless payment options, check-in, check out and concierge requests are carried out where possible
- Increased cleaning and enhanced sanitisation in public areas with extra attention to high touch surfaces
Rest Well – We’ve enhanced our cleaning and sanitising procedures, while adding extra measures for your wellbeing and a safe-stay experience.
- Deep cleaning of room and bathroom with enhanced disinfection and extra cleaning of high touch surfaces and items. UV-C Light Spectrum steriliser is used to clean bedrooms between guests in our hotels in Malaysia
- Housekeeping Service
- Limited Housekeeping Service - Housekeeping service is on request for stays up to (3) three nights. Please call our reception team by dialling "0" before 11 am to request service.
- Full Service - Full housekeeping service is offered every 4th day, for stays four (4) nights and longer. Each room is thoroughly cleaned after check out and before a new arrival.
- Bed linens and towels are washed at high temperature (70°C minimum)
- Food & Beverage team members will wear gloves and masks in kitchens. Servers will wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Upgraded team training on enhanced Food & Beverage hygiene and cleaning procedures has been undertaken
- Comprehensive hygiene and safety training to ensure consistent adherence across all positions. Training is continuously reviewed and enhanced to meet evolving guidelines
- Work spaces and team shared spaces have been reconfigured, where possible, to meet physical distancing guidelines.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is supplied to team members relevant to their roles and responsibilities, to wear at all times
- Hand sanitiser stations are placed throughout staff areas
- Enhanced cleaning with increased frequency of staff areas, high touch equipment, and shared tools
Be the first to know
Sign up to receive specials offers and promotions in your inbox.